Wednesday, May 28, 2008

March 1, 1578

I have encountered many unique places, people and things along my voyages. Some of them are very important discoveries in modern-day society. I mean, of course they are, because I discovered them. One of my most amazing and most popular discoveries is modern coffee, which I first found on the newly discovered island of Java. Java is a very fascinating place where I have found out a lot about new cultures. I also encountered many other sma ll cultures as I journeyed around the world. I met people in the America’s as well as in India and Africa. They introduced me to many foods and ceremonies that I brought to the new world. I even saw massive amounts of snow when I landed in Alaska along my voyage as well as plants from South America. But I am Sir Francis Drake, so that should come at no surprise.

No comments: